Do you ever get the feeling that Tea Party Republicans see the phrase “Ignorance Is Bliss” as a Mission Statement?


Join Lawrence O'Donnell And Go Off The Cliff With Democrats

Visit for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Senate Democrats Propose Letting All Tax Cuts Expire


  1. What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered
    It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & help different customers like its aided
    me. Good job.
    my webpage > Jobs for ex-offenders

  2. I couldn't refrain from commenting. Very well written!
    Also visit my web page convicted felons


"Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”

Winnie the Pooh ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.